WATCH: The C.A.R.E.S. Act and Miami-Dade Virtual Town Hall
This Virtual Town Hall is meant to facilitate information on resources and assistance available to support businesses impacted by COVID-19. Speakers include civic leaders and key subject matter experts speaking to local, state and federal programs available to Miami’s small business community.
• Marco Rubio, U.S. Senator
• Mayor Carlos Gimenez, Miami-Dade County
• Victoria Guerrero, South Florida District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
• Pablo Pino, South Florida Market President - Commercial Banking, TD Bank
• Michael Finney, President & CEO, Miami-Dade Beacon Council
• Alfred Sanchez, President & CEO, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce