The Role of HR in Learning and Development Strategy
The Mental Health and Burnout Webinar was held on December 15, 2022.
Designing purpose driven career paths
Reshaping the workplace to leverage Artificial Intelligence
Gravitating back to the basics post COVID-19
Women Leadership in the Workplace
Organizational equity and opportunity advancement
Return on investment and expectations.
Engagement and Retention
- Upscaling Leaders with training and coaching
- Sharing inclusivity through all programs
- Engaging teams and understanding what drives your employees
- Connecting the employees and stake holder into the core and mission of your organization
- Investing in the future of your prospects through education
We were joined by:
- Tammy Davidson, Executive Vice President Client Services
- Angie Brainard, Executive Vice President Talent Solutions Right Management
- Eran Arbel, Assistant Director Talent Acquisition and Management, Florida International University
- Lloyd Braithwaite, Assistant Vice President Learning and Organizational Development, Jackson Health System
- Ying-Wei Huang, Vice president, Corporate Talent Management, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings LTD
- Silver Sponsor: South Florida Commuter Services
- Bronze Sponsor: Broward International University
Key questions raised at the webinar:
- How do you attract people to your organization?
- What are the types of activities that are happening in your organization that help drive engagement?
- What initiatives do you have in place to support your female workforce advance and move up the leadership ladder?
- How do you make all your learning experiences accessible? Are you providing opportunities for individuals with disabilities?
- How do you measure the return on investment for your learning and development programs?