The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce hosts our Virtual September Trustee Luncheon featuring the 20th Annual NOVO Awards. We were joined with special speakers, Miami-Dade County's Mayor Daniella Levine Cava and Jo Ann C. Jenkins, CEO of AARP.
Congratulations to all our honorees and winners!
ORGANIZATIONAL BUDGET OF LESS THAN $2 MILLION FINALISTS
- Friendship Circle of Miami
- Key Clubhouse of South Florida
- WINNER: Sofia’s Hope Pediatric Cardio-Oncology Research Program
ORGANIZATIONAL BUDGET OF MORE THAN $2 MILLION FINALISTS
- Camillus House, Inc. Lazarus Project
- WINNER: Guitars Over Guns
- Legal Services of Greater Miami (Florida Community Development Legal Project (FCDL))
OUTSTANDING BOARD LEADER OF THE YEAR FINALISTS
- WINNER: Nancy Hector, Board Treasurer, His House Children’s Home
- Gabe Navarro, Co-chair, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Miami
- Jose K. Fuentes, Chairman of the Board, United Home Care
Access the NOVO Awards Program Book here.
Title Sponsor - Florida Power & Light. NOVO Awards Sponsored by Wells Fargo and MSL CPAs & Advisors. Supporting Sponsor - Chapman Partnership. Video Sponsor - Paxton Productions.