The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce presents "Navigating COVID-19" featuring top experts to discuss the disease that has impacted the world.
Part 1 of the Webinar covers understanding the current situation, the FDA vaccine approval, facts versus rumors, and much more.
We were joined by renowned doctors and our guest speakers:
• Lilian Abbo, M.D. FIDSA, Chief Infection Control & Antimicrobial Stewardship, Jackson Health System; Professor of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine & Miami Transplant Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
• Aileen M. Marty, MD, FCAP, Distinguished University Professor, Infectious Diseases, Laboratory Director & Clinical Consultant, FIU-Health Auxiliary, High Complexity CLIA laboratory for COVID-19; Director, FIU Health Travel Medicine Program and Vaccine Clinic Commander, Emergency Response Team Development, Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
• Eneida O. Roldan, MD, MPH, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, FIU Health Care Network; Associate Dean, International Affairs; Professor, Department of Pathology, Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
Access Dr. Lilian Abbo's and Dr. Aileen M. Marty's presentations here.
"Navigating COVID-19" Part 1 was sponsored by United HomeCare and University of Miami Health System.
Part 2 focuses on the impact of a pandemic on our children, schools, community and the family, vaccination safety among children, and an update on pediatric statistics.
Our featured speakers included:
• Eneida O. Roldan, MD, MPH, MBA (Moderator)
• MDCPS Superintendent Alberto M. Carvalho
• Marcos A. Mestre, MD, Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
• Chad R. Sanborn, MD, FAAP, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, KIDZ Medical Services, Palm Beach Children’s Hospital
"Navigating COVID-19" Part 2 media partner, South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report.
Part 3 focuses on the impact of the pandemic on our aging population.
We were joined by our featured speakers:
• Eneida O. Roldan, MD, MPH, MBA (Moderator) Chief Executive Officer, FIU Health Care Network; Associate Dean, International Affairs, Professor, Department of Pathology, Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
• Shaun Corbett, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Miami Jewish Health
• Haleem Mohammed, MD, MBA, Regional Medical Director, Leon Medical Centers