South Florida Business Council - Mini Summit | Regional Transit & Workforce Housing
The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the South Florida Business Council, presented a virtual mini-summit on regional transit and workforce housing issues. The program featured three panel discussions moderated by WLRN 91.3 FM's Tom Hudson, Vice President Of News And Special Correspondent, with tri-county experts and politicians on the following topics:
• James Cromar, Deputy Executive Director, Mobility Initiatives, Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization
• Daniel Iglesias, Director of Transportation Development, Florida Department of Transportation, District Six
• Nick Uhren, P.E., Executive Director, Palm Beach Transportation Planning Agency
WORKFORCE HOUSING PANEL
• Suzanne P. Cabrera, President & CEO, Housing Leadership Council of Palm Beach County, Inc.
• Andrew Frey, Senior Vice President, Development & Construction, AJ Capital Partners
• Dan Lindblade, President & CEO, Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
• Willie Logan, PhD, President/CEO, Opa-locka Community Development Corp.
WORKING REGIONALLY TO ACCESS FUNDING PANEL
• Alice Bravo, P.E., Florida District Leader, WSP; Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Transportation Chair
• Congresswoman Lois Frankel, U.S. Representative, Florida’s 21st District
• Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, U.S. Representative, Florida’s 23rd District
The SFBC Mini Summit | Regional Transit & Workforce Housing was presented by TD Bank. Trustee Luncheon Title Sponsor, Florida Power & Light. Trustee Luncheon Presenting Sponsors, Bank of America & Wells Fargo. Trustee Luncheon Event Sponsor, Opa-locka Community Development Corporation.