The Conroy Martinez Group
Position the Chamber to become a world class leader in the international arena through a publicized, well attended International Summit.
Further engage the international business community:
· Specifically reaching out to the 500+ multinational corporations in Miami- Dade County by inviting them to participate as keynote speakers and panelists
· Creating constant communications with this target market through a steady information flow regarding the Summit, i.e., looking for sponsors, looking for speakers, mark your calendar announcements, etc.
· Sending them membership information and visiting them whenever possible
· Increasing sponsorships of the International Summit over last year
· Increasing new memberships over last year for the Chamber
Increase the Chamber brand to the International community:
· Through publicity of the international Summit
· Through networking with local international groups and at other international functions (via World City Global Connections, World City CEO Club, multinational events, bi-national chambers of commerce)
Ensure that the chamber’s multinational corporation list is updated via research using interns from the universities.
Additional Committee Programming
International Business Leadership Awards
The awards recognize businesses and individuals engaged in international activities, whether for profit or not for-profit, that significantly impact the economy of the state of Florida.
Awards are presented in the following categories: Best New Business, Corporate Social Responsibility, Innovative Practices, International Attorney and International CEO.